I’m Ziv, a developer @ monday.com R&D department, and I would like to share with you a new and advanced feature that our team has been working on in the past few weeks - our new filter
The new filter version allows you to drill down more accurately, and use different types of equations and variables.
- Person is assigned / unassigned / is any of (person1, person2…) / is not
- Status is / is not / is empty / is not empty
- Text contains / does not contain / empty / not empty
- Date is [Today / Tomorrow / In one month / Exact date / Between dates]
- Timeline starts / ends [Today / Tomorrow / In one month / Exact date / Between dates]
- Group is / is not / top group
And many more!
As it is currently a beta feature, please note the following:
- Not all columns are supported (coming soon: time tracking, formula, mirror)
- For now, if you activate the new filter, you will need to re-filter your saved views. But, not to worry! If you want your saved filters back, just deactivate the new filter from your monday.labs
- Currently, you can only utilize the “and” condition. We are working on enabling an “or” condition as well.
- Mobile support is coming up in the next few weeks!
- Reminder: activating this feature in monday.labs will enable it only for your user, not the entire account.
We invite you to try out this feature by enabling it via monday.labs.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, we’d love to hear what you have to say! Please share with us your feedback via this link, or from the platform itself:
Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you!