Ability to Edit the Order of Board Views

For my board I want the board views to appear in a certain order. Is there a way to adjust the order? If not is this something that can happen in the future? I envision a drag and drop feature.

YES! This is definitely something I have wanted a long time too. We want to be able to hide the main table view, or at least put it much later in the order of views.

1 Like

@carolinem @ToriG

I agree that this would be a good feature to have.

I described a partial solution in this video: Change Views Order - MMM - YouTube

Jim - Subscribe to The Monday Man
Watch Our Latest Video: A Killer Combo: monday.com, Integromat & Google Sheets - Recurring Tasks Example

3 Likes

Thank you Jim! Even a partial solution like this is helpful for the time being!

Also the ability to rename Main Table would be great, as well as drag it to the end.

Edit:
Retracted my vote and put it here which is older and has more votes - Feature Request: Ability to Reorder Views

Yes, the order of views in a board is really important to helping the team find information easily and navigate all the different views. This seems to be the cornerstone of Monday.com so why not be able to order the views. They are very difficult to work with, by not being able to order them properly. I really hope this function gets added soon.

Please vote on this feature request which currently has the highest # of votes of all the duplicates on this topic across these forums Feature Request: Ability to Reorder Views - #41 by nathannicholas