A forum for the community
We built this community as a place for monday.com users to communicate with each other, to share the amazing ways you are using the platform and to learn best practices and cool tips and tricks from one another. The monday.com team will moderate the community and will also post on topics where we feel our input is helpful but we will not answer every post. You can identify a monday.com staff member by their username (which will say monday.com in it) and the special badge (coming soon!).
If you would like to get in contact with us directly, or if you are having an urgent issue with your monday.com account, please contact us via our 24/7 email support: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to answer every email within 10 minutes.
Here are the rules of the community
Be nice and respectful
- monday.com is all about improving collaboration and we expect this value to be upheld in our community as well.
- Treat other community members with respect and communicate with each other in a friendly and gracious manner.
- The community will be a safe space for people from all backgrounds, identities, and beliefs. We won’t tolerate threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, or other displays of bigotry.
- If you don’t agree with something that someone has said, feel free to offer another perspective. Please ensure that any disagreement remains a criticism of an idea and not of a person. Name-calling will not be tolerated.
- Please respect that this forum is owned and operated by monday.com, and as such, we will remove any posts promoting the use of other services as a replacement for monday.com.
Keep things tidy
Always remember to search before you post . Someone may have already answered your question in the past few weeks!
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies, like “This!!!” or “+10000.” (Use the Like button instead.)
- Whilst topics will be in the form of conversation, don’t take a topic in a totally different direction.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
- Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
- Whilst the monday.com team will moderate the forum, we also expect you, as community members, to be aware and flag anything which you think breaks these rules or does not have a place in the forum.
- Please do not reply to things which shouldn’t be in the community. Replying gives the author validation and encourages bad behaviour. Instead, please just flag it.
- If enough community members flag an issue, action will be taken, either automatically or by a member of the monday.com moderation team.
- In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time.
- Please note that new posts are not previewed by moderators before being posted. Moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Don’t break the law
Please don’t post anything that could violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws. You must not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You must not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
Please use your real name with your account and never intentionally attempt to mislead other members. Collaboration is so much richer when everyone comes to it with integrity and clarity.
Given all of the above, this is supposed to be a place to have fun with other awesome monday.com users. Let’s not take ourselves too seriously! Be curious, experiment, share ideas, and take the time to brighten someone’s day.
monday.com may amend the guidelines from time to time.