About the Hire an Expert category

If you are looking for a more complicated workflow setup, support and guidance in your language or custom-built integrations, you can find an expert to help you here!

9 Likes

Are there any requirements for one to be a consultant?

2 Likes

@kolinhayes the ones that offered their consultancy service are part of our resellers’ program (you can find them here- https://monday.com/partners/find-a-partner/).
Feel free to reach out to me at avital@monday.com to get more details on the program.

5 Likes

Looking forward to helping people to maximise monday.com in their businesses!

Reach out to me if you’re in Australia or New Zealand would love to discuss your needs.

4 Likes

Hi Jack, I’m a project manager at Spark Interact, a small digital marketing and web development company in Sydney. We are moving from WorkflowMax to Monday.com and could really use some assistance in getting the boards set up for the way we work. Is this something you could help us with?
Kind regards, Elizabeth

3 Likes

@SparkProjects

Hi Elizabeth, we’d be glad to assist you with this, please send an email to Reane in our team renae@jtscloud.com and she’ll be super glad to assist you with this setup.

Best,
Jack

1 Like

Thanks, Jack, I’ve emailed Renae as suggested.

1 Like

:wave: I’m new to the community, but not monday! Currently located in Texas and work with clients near and far to improve their monday.com operations. If you are looking to be more efficient and improve your monday.com workspace I’d love to help. :tada:

Hi Cristy! If you are still offering assistance I would love to have you contact me. My email is JRoy@MCRLabs.com. My name is Jennifer. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll send you an email now. . . my apologies for the delay in this email. I look forward to hearing more about your project!

:wave: Hello all,
my name is Tim Little and I’m helping businesses start up and improve their workflows with monday.com. I’m located in Sunny San Diego and helping folks in Southern California and beyond!
I’d love to partner with your company to build and improve your sales and customer workflows. Shoot me an email if your interested in working together: tim@timlittletech.com

Happy to help!

I am looking for a consultant/ developer to customize the app to accomplish specific tasks. We are located in Houston, TX. We already use Monday but we want to utilize it for additional, more specific purposes. I would appreciate you referrals.

Thank you

1 Like

Good morning,

My name is Cristy, I am located in Texas and am passionate about monday.com. I have worked with clients from Texas to California to customize the app. I’d love to schedule a Zoom call and get more insight about what features you are hoping to attain from the app.

Hi Christy,

I am in need of assistance building a few boards and automations. Would like to discuss your availability and experience. Chrisw@midstreamvalve.com
Chris

Hello, everyone. Polished Geek is based out of NC, USA and works with clients across the globe. Some of you may recognize our username as we are quite active in the community here and in the Facebook group as well. As a product-certified monday․com partner, we love helping our clients do more with monday․com, every single day. My team includes business process automation experts, custom integration and app developers and monday․com certified consultants. So no matter your monday challenge, we can probably help (and if for some reason we can’t, we’ll candidly tell you so and direct you to someone else who can).

If anyone would like to learn more about how Polished Geek can help you do more with monday․com, you are welcome to book a time here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

~ Deb Cinkus
Founder & Principal monday․com Consultant, Polished Geek

Hi @CristyLimegrover I have recently signed up for Monday.com and I need a little guidance on getting started. I would like to send you an email with my setup so far and figure out if you are able to assist. Please email me at your convenience at tmunniks@cousins.com or traceymunniks@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi Jack, we are an experiential advertising agency and we would love some help setting up our Monday.com to suit our business. Would be great to get in contact if this is something you can assist with?
Many thanks, Denise

Hi Denise!
Welcome to the monday.com Community!
We’d love help, here is my collegue Alex’s calendar and time to scope out the project.
https://hello.upstreamtech.io/meetings/alexrobinson/mondaycom-project-scoping
Best,
Jack

Hey @dnaldini-2021 Denise! welcome to the monday community! if you are looking for additional folks to discuss getting you started with monday.com I’d love to jump in and discuss your specific needs. Feel free to set a free 30m consult here: Calendly - Tim Little to chat more.

Best!

Hi Tim,
Just having a look at your calendar now & was wanting to know if you have any times available this week between business hours (9am-5pm)… Can only see times on Friday for 1:30am