Add ability to get board link to the Monday app

Hello Monday team,

I’d like to request a simple feature for the Monday app. I often have to share a link to boards but there doesn’t seem to be any way to copy the link from the app. This requires opening the website just to copy the url manually which isn’t a big problem but is inconvenient.

Could we add some way to copy the board link into the app?

Thank you

Hello @arthur.bershadskiy!

If you press and hold your finger on the link, you will be able to open the editor in which you can see both the link URL and the link text. You can copy the URL from there.

Is this what you were looking for? Or is it more something like adding another option so that when you press and hold your finger on a link, it shows an option to “copy” the link?

Looking forward to hearing from you :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
-Matias

@Matias.Monday
I’m now realizing that there must be a mobile Monday app so my original post was a little unclear. I was talking about the desktop Monday app which doesn’t seem to have any way to access a board link.

Hello there @arthur.bershadskiy!

Thank you for that clarification.

I will make sure to share your feature request with our team :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
-Matias

1 Like

I think the best solution is to have a “copy link” item in the context menu of a board in the nav drawer.

We already have that on items after all.