Updates in Monday items are basically the same thing as comments under Jira issues.
Given a synchronization is established between a Monday board item and Jira project issue, it would be super useful if Monday updates and Jira comments were synchronized two-way as well:
- In case a new update is added under a Monday item, add a comment under the Jira issue too, and vice versa
- When Jira comments are added based on Monday item updates, start keeping track of further updates on the comments, and vice versa
- In case a comment is updated under a Monday item, update the linked comment under the Jira issue too, and vice versa
- In case a comment is removed from a Monday item, remove the linked comment from the Jira issue too, and vice versa
- Author of the Jira comment should be the same as the one posted update in Monday (perhaps user accounts matched by e-mail address?)
- If there is no such user in Jira or Monday then use the user account of Jira Integration and mention the original user’s name in the Jira comment or Monday update instead