Add pictures/ themes to dashboardsda

Add images to your dashboards like you can add videos etc.

Update background themes and customise them for your brand.

Embedding images based on either a picture upload or a URL. Support jpg, png etc. This would let teams have much more personal dashboards and show images relating to sections in the dashboard.

Yes! I am trying to create a marketing report to share with the product owners showing them the various marketing campaigns in market, the results, and selections of the creatives. I would love to be able to just embed an image or a video into the dashboard the same way you can in workdocs!

3 Likes

Any updates or options on adding photos to dashboard not from a link? OR can we put a monday doc on a dashboard?

3 Likes

This seems like something that should just exist by default. Pretty much any other ‘Dashboard creation’ type of tool would allow for the addition of an image, certain colors, title bars, etc. I would love to have the ability to simply add an image to a Dashboard to make it looks more professional!

2 Likes

Has there been any progress with directly uploading photos to the dashboard? This seems like such a basic function.

1 Like

Our client doesn’t like the look of monday dashboards to share externally, so they are exporting and using the Jotform report
 The simple “add image” function will save them and add enough branding to share externally.

2 Likes

I agree that this is a much needed feature - as much as pulling data becomes visual, without using images to be able to show comparisons or make the board more appealing it doesn’t quiet hit the spot

1 Like

Hi everyone! I agree that an image widget for the blank views and dashboards would be super helpful. I’d love to add inspirational quotes or encouragements to make my team smile and show my appreciation. I’d also like to display images rather than use an embedded resource because I have a lot of non-techy clients. So, it’s easier for them to understand that they’re looking at a photo, than a tiny portal to another site. For example, instead of embedding a Canva visual, it’s much easier to just look at the downloaded image.

I’m also searching for this feature to add images directly into the dashboard. you can do it in docs, but the width of each section is the width of the whole doc, whereas in the dashboard, widgets have more size customization options. Having both of these capabilities in one place would be ideal.