Add Workspace name to "My Work" view

Could the “My Work” view be extended to also show the Workspace name in the grid? We often have similar board names in multiple workspaces so having that visibility would be useful - we don’t really want to have to have bespoke board names for every workspace.

Would be super useful for us as well. We create template workspaces for clients so we can’t see which client it falls under unless we dig deeper

My team could also benefit from this feature. It would be ideal if we could customize the My Work area to include other columns that are inherent to all items (Workspace name, Group name). I would also like to have better visibility for subitems vs. parent items.

1 Like

Agreed. This is critical for those of us who work in multiple workspaces

1 Like

This is a major need, as well as Subitem Parent name.

Until this issue is solved, and as I suggest in my blog w/re to Subitem Parent names and My Work, workarounds can help via automations that append these names to the end of an item or subitem name so that they at least appear somehow in My Work. Still, this method has obvious disadvantages: It adds garbage to the end of item names, which will now show up in reports and documents, and it doesn’t allow for effective or filtering for those values.

So in summary… +1.