Advanced Filters for Dashboards + greater Control about Advanced Filters

Hi monday-team,

I would be really happy about two changes for filters:

1. give us the option to combine “and” and “or” filters. So far when changing this dropdown it changes for everything.
    However I would like to be able to do for example the following:
    Filter everything assigned to person A with status X OR assigned to person B with status Y
    This should not include person B with status X and vice versa.

2. include these advanced filters in dashboards. Even without the change in combining “and” and “or” this would greatly improve the use of dashboards, as I understand the current filtering is always an “or-condition”

Thank you for your replies!

+1 ON THISSS Onee , its a must-have

100% agree to this! Hope to consider this asap.

Hello,

Alternatively, or in connection with, would it be possible to provide “dashboard/filter” level access to guests? Instead of subscribing them to entire boards, they would only see the filtered information displayed on the dashboard?

2 Likes

Any updates on this from anyone?

I NEED to be able to use Advanced Filters in Dashboards to be able to get the type of data I need. I am looking to be able to create a chart based off a certain period of time. Currently there is no way that I can find for me to be able to do that.

1 Like

Hi @TaylorTedesco - Good news! Advanced filters for dashboards is currently undergoing internal testing at monday. No ETA yet on when it will start rolling out to the general user community, but it is coming.

5 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you! You’ve been giving me great news lately lol.

1 Like