Android App building issues since there is no dependency and sdk

I am an Android developer. I am having issues since start and I have asked this question many times but not getting proper reply. So, how can I integrate Monday to Android app when there is no dependency or sdk available.
If this competition was for react developers it should have mentioned. This is a request please tell us can Android developers,
Can develop app with Android studio or not?

Hi @Dishant769,

monday.com has released an SDK for Javascript.

You don’t need to use this SDK though. You can still communicate with monday.com via the API V2 using GraphQL.

If you would like to use some of the other features of the Javascript SDK, i.e. listen and settings, then you will need to use the Javascript SDK for this at the moment.

Hey @Dishant769,

Happy to shed some light on this. The monday Apps Challenge is aimed at developers who are building monday Apps, not mobile apps. monday Apps are features in the monday.com platform that extend the functionality of our web application for our users.

At the moment we don’t have a specific set of developer tools for mobile developers working with Android Studio, Swift, etc. This being said I’d be happy to share the feedback with our team and see if this is something we can tackle in the future.

Lastly - I’ll also mention that despite the official tools, the monday API V2 uses GraphQL and you can communicate with it to query data from your account.

Let me know if we can help with anything else!

-Danny