Ask/hire an expert - CRM set up

HI we are a small consultancy looking for 1-2 hours support from a monday.com crm expert to support / fine tune our new crm set up in uk

1 Like

Hey Samantha! You can find local certified monday.com partners to help with this using our partner directory here: https://monday.com/p/find-a-partner/

1 Like

Hi @samantha.DC.UK :wave:

Upstream Tech can help you with that. We’re Platinum Partners and a multi award-winning team! Please contact me or schedule straight in via the below details so we can discuss. :slight_smile:

Peta | Upstream Tech
peta@upstreamtech.io
+613 9067 5611
Chat with Peta

Hi Samantha,

I’m happy to help your consultancy firm!

I have more than 4 years of experience using Monday and am specialized in automating your workflow.

Feel free to schedule a free 30 minute call here to ask your biggest questions and I’ll happily answer them.

Greetings,

Patrick Kool

Hi @samantha.DC.UK ,

I am a certified consultant having an experience on this for almost 4.5 years now.

Would love to go through the usecase that you’re trying to implement and suggest you the best possible solution.

Feel free to reach out at aquibcs@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Aquib Zafar
+91-9971765472

Hello @samantha.DC.UK

Welcome to the monday community :slight_smile: !

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! At thespelas.com we’re an Official USA Channel and Advanced Services Delivery monday partner with over 6 years of experience on the platform and extensive experience in designing and implementing customized solutions that are tailored to each business’ goals, and we are greatly experienced with designing CRMs!

I want to be clear with you, I am not sure just 1 or 2 hours are enough to do what you are asking, but let’s discuss!

Please do set up a meeting with us right here.

Best,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi@samantha.DC.UK ,

We are Certified Monday Expert/Partner.At MSquare Automation, we pride ourselves on being Monday experts, dedicated to providing tailored solutions and support to businesses like yours.
Whether you’re looking to streamline project management, optimize workflows, or maximize productivity, we’ve got the knowledge and experience to help you succeed.

We understand the unique challenges you may face, and our team is here to offer comprehensive assistance and innovative solutions to meet your specific needs. Let us know how we can assist you further, and we’ll be more than happy to lend our expertise to help you achieve your goals.

Looking forward to the opportunity to collaborate with you and support your success on Monday!

See the tutorial of some Monday automations we did here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7a9gULpu7pZ3OAwhxP_8i_zXia9nI-o-

See our blog here on Monday Automations:

https://www.msquare.pro/blog/categories/monday-com

Feel free to book a slot from Calendly to discuss the further steps:

Visit our website for more details:

Hey @samantha.DC.UK

Welcome to the community! Adopting monday.com CRM is an effective way to improve your workflow. The CRM support offered by dedicated monday.com experts ensures that your system is updated regularly with the latest features and enhancements, providing your team with constant access to cutting-edge tools. They also find vulnerabilities and fix them before they impact your business operations.

If you’re looking to hire skilled CRM experts, teaming up with a monday.com consulting company is the ideal choice. By being proactive, their dedicated experts can reduce downtime and ensure a reliable CRM system that your enterprise can rely on.

Hi Samantha,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Monday consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin