Assistance in connecting Monday.com to Microsoft Power BI

Hi Team,

I am looking for a way of creating dashboards on power BI by using the data in Monday.com.

I need to extract 3 monday.com boards (within my company space)and that information needs to be available for me to create dashboards in power BI.

Could you please let me know if there is a way to connect Monday.com to power BI? The data need to be in a space where it can be near real time.

1. If there is a direct way to connect to Monday to power BI, let me know.
  2. If direct connection is not possible, How could I automatically extract an excel file of the Monday boards(For a given frequency: e.g: once a day at 1400) and place it in a location so I can read the files on power BI.

Your help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Savini

2 Likes

@sjayawardana do you have developers in your team?
Where are you based by the way?

Hi,

Thank you for the response.
I am based in Australia, and IT is not our core function so we do not have developers. Is there any plugins that will enable me to automate the extraction of an excel sheet with the board information?

Thanks,
Savini

@Jack-JTsCloud any insights on @sjayawardana request?

G’day @sjayawardana

Thanks for connecting us @Avital-monday.com.

Would be great to chat with you further, both have API’s so this could be achieved, would be my first thought.

Also, why not use monday.com dashboards? :slight_smile:

If you want please feel free to connect to our monday.com team on monday@jtscloud.com and we’d be happy to learn the details of your project and put a plan together to achieve a great result for you!

Cheers,
JT