Assistance with Setting Up Monday for Creative Agency

Hello!

New to Monday.com, I’ve searched several CRMs and project management tools/platforms for 5+ years, and I believe Monday.com will be the most flexible and provide the best solution, however I’m struggling gasp the concept. I have an system that works for me, I just need help implementing it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @mmccoy !
Welcome to the monday.com family!

We at Omnitas Consulting have been configuring monday.com as a CRM for many years now. We have been awarded Best professional service partner two years in a row by monday.com. We are based in Stockholm, Sweden but operate world wide.

Feel free to book a free consultatino with our head of sales. He will be able to help you describe your wants, needs and desired effect as well as help you understand what can be achieved in monday.com as a CRM. Please find his availability here: Mixmax · Fredrik E Kastenholm's calendar

Hi @mmccoy and welcome to the community! You have come to the right place looking for assistance on everything monday as there are numerous individuals to help.

As you likely know, there are a few CRM solution templates available out of the box that you can customize to fit your needs, however there is usually some additional work that needs to be done to make it suit your business perfectly.

We have helped numerous clients with CRM solutions on monday and would be more than happy to discuss this with you further. We do offer complementary 1 hour sessions to get you started, and if need be plan some next steps to assist you with the implementation.

Feel free to check us out online, and if you would like to discuss send me a DM here or shoot me an message at info@greenllamas.com.

Have a great day!
Mark

Hey @mmccoy welcome to the community! there are lots of great folks who can help you out here.

I have set up monday.com systems and boards for multiple clients and agencies. often times I’ve found that just going through a couple of working sessions can save lots of time on your side for getting started. I offer a free 30 min consult to get started and see if we would be a good fit to work together. Feel free to schedule one here: Calendly - Tim Little

Another way you can go about getting help is posting your use-case or any specific questions in the community. Generally that will take a little more time and it is always a little more difficult than screensharing and talking in person. There are many knowledgeable folks here who can help if you have specific questions, however I found that a few quick sessions with an expert can be invaluable to getting you kicked off on the right foot.

Hope that helps!

Hi Michael,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @mmccoy,

Welcome to the community!

I am happy to jump on a call with you. We are based in Australia and been given the 2020 APAC partner of the year award for our outstanding services. Just drop me an email oliver@upstreamtech.io (formerly JTs Cloud) and we can have a chat.

Talk to you soon!
Oliver