Good morning everyone, I’m trying to build out an Async Standup board for my engineers and running into issues at every turn. I’m trying to figure out if what I’d like to do is even possible.
- Automation creates a new group every morning @5am named after the day’s date.
- First column is the assigned engineer, following columns are the daily standup questions.
- Form that prompts the engineer to each of the daily standup questions and applies them to the newly created group for the day.
- Engineer is notified via slack @10am that it’s time to fill out their daily standup, with a link to the form.
- I am notified via slack when all engineers have filled out their standups, or by 11am, whichever happens first.
Is this actually doable? It’s like I can get 40% there with some parts, but I can’t get them to work together, or are blocked by certain things, like all boards requiring a useless “item” column to be the first column.
Thanks in advance for any help.