Automate tag creation

Thanks a lot @JCorrell, I managed to do the scenario with your advices and it works perfectly :slight_smile:

If someone else want the same feature in a board, here is a small detailed tutorial on how I made it (At first it seemed complicated but I understood a lot of new things doing this by myself ^^) :

1. Create a new Webhook in Integromat, let it listen for a request and copy the url

2. In Monday (and in the board you want to add the automation), go to “Integrations”, create a new webhook and paste the Integromat Webhook Url provided at step 1. The trigger should be a new item creation

After that, I think it is useful to add a new item just to check that everything is OK with the datas sent.

3. Go back in Integromat, and add the module “Create or get a tag” that will get the name of the pulse sent into the webhook

4. Finally, add the module “Update Column Values of a Specific Item” and get the ID value of the new created element, and modify its tag column with the value of the tag created at step 2

Now if you add a new item in the board, It will create automatically a tag with its name in a couple of seconds after (reload your page if not)

I hope this tutorial is clear enough, english is not my native language and I wrote it quickly, but with the screenshots I think someone else could repeat the steps easily to do the same thing ^^

3 Likes