We extensively use video in our company. Mainly, to be in asynchronous mode. However, the problem with video is that you need to watch it . Therefore, we’ve created a meeting tracker board where all our internal meetings are recorded and processed with a goal of generating a summary. A summary works as a brief content overview that you can find later.
It works in the following manner:
- Zoom meetings are recorded to cloud.
- Once it is recorded, we detect via Integromat a new cloud recording and move the file to Dropbox.
- Then once the file is uploaded to dropbox, we create a task in monday.com board with a Link to that file.
- Simultaneously, we detect the new video and we trigger the automated transcription using Otter.ai. But here you can also upload a Zoom transcript. We use Otter because we also transcribe Loom videos.
- Once the transcript is uploaded to the same folder, another scenario picks it up and adds a link to the same task. Hence, you have one task with links to the video and the transcript.
- We trigger Bitskout A.I. model to generate Keypoints that are used a summary. And also we create keywords to tags.
This way you can automate reporting - all meetings that happened today can arrive to your inbox in form of a summary per each meeting.
Of course, not only meetings - interviews, customer calls, and etc., - but summaries provide a very productive alternative of being in each call or asking updates via emails. I leave you the video and if you have questions about the recipes or scenarios, ping me in DM.