Automatic Board Reporting (PDF)

I’m looking for an app that has the ability to generate PDF reports based on statuses and filters.

We have Monday boards for each of our clients and want to send them weekly reports that split the tasks into a couple of sections:

1. Tasks that were completed last week (we have a completed date column)
  2. Open tasks still to do
  3. Tasks with the Status equal to “With Brand” (a custom status that we have)

I have tried to use the Board Reports Automations app but this only allows you to use pre-made reports whereas we need a bit more flexibility.

Does anyone know if there is an app for this?

Hi @RyanUR ,

Have you already tried our new app PDF Report Generator?

You can use the report builder to create your own layout for the PDF, or if you need more flexibility, create a docx template. The app uses Word templates with placeholders. So you can specify which columns you want to export and create your own design. You can also use tables inside the Word template to reproduce the look of monday or create your own version.
https://www.pdfreportgenerator.com/help/template/

As a starting point, you can also use one of the pre-made templates from our Template Gallery.

It’s also possible to create a monday automation so that the report is automatically send via email every day / week / month.

If you need more advanced features like QR codes or custom email templates, try DocExport PDF Generator .

Both apps work with formulas, mirror-columns, images, Charts and so on.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us: support@towerapps.com

@RyanUR I suggest taking a look at the Analytics & Reports by Screenful . You can use it to create custom charts with your monday data and compile them into reports . The reports can then be shared via email or Slack as a PDF on a custom schedule. Here’s an example report:

teamstatus

You can configure everything once, and the selected recipients will start receiving weekly/monthly project status reports automatically generated with the most up-to-date data.

You can learn more about this add-on, or start a free trial to give it a try with your own data.