Bitskout - supercharging monday.com with no-code AI

Hello!

I wanted to share a small update with everyone:

Bitskout was selected as one of world’s Top 100 A.I. projects by UNESCO IRCAI that is solving problems related to UN developments goals SDG8 (Decent Work & Economic Growth) and SDG 9 (Industry, innovation and infrastructure) from Estonia. We are also the highest rated project from Estonia and Nordics+Baltics.

https://ircai.org/top100/entry/bitskout/

I think this is a remarkable achievement that validates our vision. And what’s is most important it is an example for everyone that two founders bootstrapping in “a garage” with a vision can achieve anything.

For me this is one of the personally satisfying achievements - despite all the odds, all the “no-s”, an independent expertise said that “Yep, it looks promising; you might actually change the world for better.”.

Thank you all for being with us! During this year we gave back to our customers almost 2000 hours for meaningful work.

Happy Christmas and New Year!

P.S. We are still looking for volunteers to test effort prediction here - Predicting Values based on a Description - Effort Estimations, Article Engagement based on title, Task complexity, etc