Bitskout - supercharging monday.com with no-code AI

Another use case for remote work - tracking video approvals. In many projects or client interactions customers 5 min video calls as an acceptance for a project or approvals or even a proof of work for some platform. A combination of Zoom, Integromat, monday.com and Bitskout automates the process of tracking such approvals making remote work especially efficient:

Hey superstars!

A small but important updated. Weā€™ve decided to release our Magic Process Map for free that helps us to create any process based on the principle that we call ā€œEvents + Triggersā€. We used it in our previous life to run large technical support organizations and use it today to build and update any process.

It is essential a board game with reverse domino style where you map any process. You can play it on a coffee table or whiteboard and it allows you to bring everyone to the same page.

Here is the link to grab it:

And our video explaining the principles of Events and Triggers and our 5 tips to build any process.

1 Like

Some extra feature updates.

Location extraction from an image
In this video, we demonstrate the possibility of extracting location information from images directly to the monday.com board location field.

Using this functionality together with mapping address to a certain region or district you can supercharge your monday.com boards with location information.

Automated Invoice and Expense Processing to monday.com boards

Hello!

I wanted to share a small update with everyone:

Bitskout was selected as one of worldā€™s Top 100 A.I. projects by UNESCO IRCAI that is solving problems related to UN developments goals SDG8 (Decent Work & Economic Growth) and SDG 9 (Industry, innovation and infrastructure) from Estonia. We are also the highest rated project from Estonia and Nordics+Baltics.

https://ircai.org/top100/entry/bitskout/

I think this is a remarkable achievement that validates our vision. And whatā€™s is most important it is an example for everyone that two founders bootstrapping in ā€œa garageā€ with a vision can achieve anything.

For me this is one of the personally satisfying achievements - despite all the odds, all the ā€œno-sā€, an independent expertise said that ā€œYep, it looks promising; you might actually change the world for better.ā€.

Thank you all for being with us! During this year we gave back to our customers almost 2000 hours for meaningful work.

Happy Christmas and New Year!

P.S. We are still looking for volunteers to test effort prediction here - Predicting Values based on a Description - Effort Estimations, Article Engagement based on title, Task complexity, etc

I always forget to post about it - yes, we can extract handwriting from PDFs. Here is the demo:

Hi everyone!

I wanted to give a heads up about a case study that we will publish next week. Iā€™ve made a short video about the invoice processing queue weā€™ve made for one of the clients. The video contains some key principles of how things can be organised more efficiently in any process:

• Invoice queue works at the background without human doing anything.
  • errors if noticed (missing information, no data, faulty files) are notified via assigning a person and a label
  • each step is connected via a status change
  • data is split between each other (each vendor has own table)

Please, notice that this whole queue can work without any A.I. or extra tools - you can load an invoice, extract data manually, set the status, and then do the rest manually as well. The process is still quite valid.

Introducing A.I. into this setup makes everything go much faster, relieves humans for high level work and allows the system to work 24/7. Thatā€™s what A.I. brings to the table.

And as an addition to the above use case, here is how Bitskout example based A.I. works:

If you ever tried to extract something special like a date from a sample text, you know that it is super difficult to do with any automation (like using REGEX, etc.). In this example I wanted to show just how simple and user friendly (obviously, more UI work is required) it is - just give some examples and done.

Hello, champions!

I wanted to share another case study video where we use the process automations based on queues. This time weā€™ve automated the travel agency trip requests. Compared to Invoices Queue, in this case, we donā€™t replace a human, we are accelerating the processing speed to get to the next step 10x faster (e.g. boost response time).

Key highlights:

• the queue works to simplify human work
  • Bitskout is analyzing emails and extracts data about trips to board fields
  • Make(Integromat) is used to convert extracted data into nice sub-items
  • The second queue step is triggering the booking system (our customer has their own system) and generating a PDF doc with a quotation.
  • The third step is triggered when the client accepts the trip (Bitskout detects acceptance/rejection message)
  • If there are any errors, the task status is changed to Review Required.

Next updates to the setup are: using Location Columns to analyze where most of the requests go; building a dashboard with Accepted/Rejected/Paid trips, Hotel/Flight combinations, most demanded combinations, etc.

Again, this queue setup can work without any automations and still simplify a lot of processes. But the automations, and especially the possibility to analyze emails written by humans is the key to a productivity boost.

Feel free to ask any questions!

A short demo of Travel & Other expense processing done in monday.com with Make - allows you to build a simple form for employees to submit the expenses (or contractors submit their expense) and automatically process them:

Hey everyone!

We are getting lots of questions about business cards - so, yes, you can use Bitskout to extract information from Business Cards to monday.com fields:

If you are in marketing, then you probably know what is HARO. And you also know that it is super difficult to read 100 questions everyday two times. With help of Make weā€™ve create a simple automation that processes HARO emails and extract all required information and create a task per question with keywords to help you quickly filter what you need before reading. It is also a great source of trends:

Hey everyone!

Weā€™ve just rolled out a major UI update that will introduce a Templates Library. This is a super important update as it will allow you to use plugins like CV parsing or Business cards via template in one click without any extra setup.

Also if you create your own plugins, you can save them as template for your team or customers (for partners). This is the first step for converting a knowledge into a digital form.

Hi there!

Hope you had a great holidays! 2023 looks like a year where we will all need extra energy.

To demonstrate how you can leverage any resource you can to grow your business, Iā€™ve recorded a short video how you can use several automations and create a real-time leads dashboard from Business cards.

As a bonus, Iā€™ve included a small example with openAI GPT-3 where you can receive a list of topics to discuss with a prospect in real-time based on their category and your value prop. Our blog article contains all the templates included the monday.com one.

The next use case with all the templates and scenarios is related to recruitment processes.

If you hire people and use monday.com to manage this process, you can build something truly powerful. By automating data extraction from CV or resume PDFs and then adding custom categories, you can be 10x faster than anyone else.

Full article can be found here.

Here is a full how to video:

Hey there!

If you work in marketing, then you know how important and impactful the journalist relationships are. To help you nail those, weā€™ve built a cool use case called Press Monitoring dashboard.

It allows you to monitor incoming HARO Queries and automatically analyse them for topics and keywords. This way you can build the following dashboard.

oMbAJdRnVZwW5DAYJi0W

Here is the full video. Check our template for HARO message parsing that contains the scenario blueprint: