Board Filters V2! NEW NEW NEW

Hi dear monday community!

Remember our last update regarding the new filter? Well, thanks to your amazing feedback and responses, we are now releasing a newer version of the filter, and we think you’re going to LOVE it!

So, what did we do?

The filter is now a combination of the horizontal filter you all know and love (but improved) and the custom filter by conditions.

If you click on the filter icon, it will open the new and improved horizontal filter:

If you click on the arrow, it will open the custom filter:

What else is new?

Important Note: It is still in beta, therefore, if you do not have this filter, you can add it to yourself (on a user level) from monday.labs

If you want to share your feedback, please do so from the :heart: button on the custom filter:

You can read more about the new filter in this article: Advanced board filters

And as always, feel free to reach out at support@monday.com.

5 Likes

I’m glad you guys didnt get rid of the original horizontal filter and implemented both options. Thanks!

5 Likes

hi @danaaviv do you plan to introduce this V2 filter to dashboards too??
looks great!

3 Likes

Hi @danaaviv, this looks promising, I will have a look tomorrow first thing. Cheers Eltjo

2 Likes

yes we do! hopefully in the beginning of Q1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving the balance between ease and complexity! My org is a mix of power users and reluctant adopters and this keeps everyone happy.

4 Likes

Great, best of both options! :+1:t2:

Hi @danaaviv both of the options for filtering are great. Love the solution of keeping them both :slight_smile:
What I noticed is that the URL isn’t showing the filter settings anymore. This was a quite often used functionality. We filter, copy-paste the URL and send it to team members via Slack and to customer via mail. Is this functionality coming back in the future?

1 Like

That’s true, and it will be supported as well in the nxt few weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great news, @danaaviv !