Board views in the App

Hey there :wave:
Is there a possibility to create board views and make them available in the Monday Mobile App?

Hi @jeromeskiply

I just tried this on a test account with the mobile app - it looks like we can see existing views and create new ones:

Are you seeing otherwise on your end?
-Danny

Hi @dsilva,
I’m trying to use views from an App that we made. As you can see in your own screen, we don’t have the possibility to browse the views from apps that are not listed.

The strange thing is, that if the view in already applied, it works. But if you want to apply it from the app, you can’t.

Hey @jeromeskiply :wave:

Alex here for you, stepping in for Daniel :slight_smile:

I’ve just checked this with the team and I’m afraid this is currently not possible to do just yet. Our mobile apps do not support custom apps just yet, which is why you are having the issue - that said, the mobile apps will also try to open the board in the same view that it was opened last on the desktop/web version, which is why you were able to open it that way.

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience - I agree this is somewhat counter-intuitive. That said, I do think this is definitely something we’ll want to address in the future. :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like

Too bad :laughing:
We had a really crazy idea based on a mobile board view, we will do it later.

1 Like

@jeromeskiply that sounds totally awesome! I’m sorry this limitation has burst your bubble for now and I do hope you keep the idea in the backlog when this becomes available :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like