Bugherd integration

As a user using both Monday.com and Bugherd, I would greatly appreciate seeing Bugherd tasks and comments synched with Monday.com Pulses.

1 Like

I would love to hear more about how you’re using monday.com, and how you’d ideally like to see the two platforms integrate! I’m working with the Integrations team, and I’d like to pass along your feedback to my product team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lisa,
In a nutshell, it would be nice if all levels of Bugherd interaction where synch’ed with a Monday board

New, edit and deletes for:
MONDAY – BUGHERD
Board – Project
Pulses – Task/feedback
Updates – Comment
Update replies – Comment replies

This can be partially achieved with Zapier but it’s messy and very limited right now.

Thoughts ?

Hi Danny,

I’ve passed this feedback along to my integrations product team :slight_smile: Have you had a chance to check out our API? I’m thinking you would see more success with the API then with Zapier.com.

2 Likes

It’s too complex to get this done with Zapier; I tried.
They only offer about 15% of the capabilities.
Danny

Understandable Danny! Let us know if you have any API questions we’re happy to help. It’s an excellent tool for those deeper customization needs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, I wouldn’t mind using a Zapier (or any other) to achieve this but i would need all levels to be synch’ed

MONDAY – BUGHERD
Board – Project
Pulses – Task/feedback
Updates – Comment
Update replies – Comment replies

Currently, only Pulses – Task/feedback and some updates are synch’able with Zapier