Built-in Trigger "When a status changes to something"

Hello @basdebruin and @davidmilanese!

I think this is a great idea that could simplify the flow in the cases in which that option is not needed!

While I believe this is not in our current roadmap for the near future, I will make sure that our team knows about this idea / request so it can hopefully be introduced in the future!

Just in case anyone is not familiar with it, I encourage you all to check our changelog every now and then to check the latest updates.

As always, thank you so much for your feedback, which let’s us improve our platform according to what our users need :muscle:

Cheers,
-Matias

@Matias.Monday

Any update on the possibility of a call outlining the changes?

Hi @JCorrell !

I do not have any updates right now. I would not count on it happening this week. I do not have an ETA on this but I will make sure to post about it here when I do.

Warmly,
-Matias

New to Monday. Is it common for major changes like this to precede documentation?

Hi @aaysc !

Welcome to the community! I hope you like it here :muscle:

There are some new articles that will be coming soon regarding some changes that have been made in the last couple of days. Having said that, you should be able to use our platform using the documentation we have.

If you find any piece of documentation you believe might be deprecated and can’t be used as is, please do contact us at appsupport@monday.com and we will take a look at it!

If you need anything, we are here for you!

Cheers,
-Matias