Bulk emails to customers

I am trying to figure out the best way to email bulk emails to customers that attend a specific course.

The group name is a course name and a date (lets say 'Health course 21st Jan) and items are customers. I do want to sent email to everyone who is in the group/course, but I also need to make a nice formatting for that as there is a lot of information that need to be sent. I would have to use tables, bold letters etc to make it all clear and readable. It is impossible to achieve with gmail integration feature and it is time consuming if I want to use ‘Emails & Activities’ as I would have to send it separately to each attendee. Unless there is a way that I can’t figure out to add everyone from one group to the email listing?

Those emails will be regular emails with every new course so I would like to have it saved somewhere as a template.

Do you have any ideas how that could be achieved? Are there any external apps that could be added to the Monday? Or is Workdoc is something that could help?

Please please, help!
Thank you!

Hi @KinBW :wave:

Thanks so much for your post!

Whilst the Gmail / Outlook integration would be best for sending out automated emails, you’re correct that this doesn’t currently allow for HTML formatting, or saving as templates.
Conversely, the Emails & Activities app does allow for templating but is for one-to-one communication rather than mass emailing.

In this case, you might like to use an external platform for your emails and then integrate this with monday.com
We do offer a native Mailchimp Integration although this is more geared towards importing your sign ups and contacts from Mailchimp into monday.com.

I would advise checking out the integrations available through our external partner, Zapier.
This will allow you to integrate monday.com with a huge variety of solutions!
You can read more on how to set this up here: How to create an integration using Zapier

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smiley:

Best,

Dani

Thank you very much Dani, this is super helpful to have all those information.

Warmly
Kinga

Hi @KinBW

So glad this was helpful for you!

If the post answered your question, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.