Calendar App Request

Hey, does anyone have an app to solve the calendar issues? We are trying to move off Service m8 and to Monday completely but not having a calendar with duration blocks is a nightmare. I know Monday have said they are working on it but it’s been over a year and I am paying for two software programs and its actually costing me time im double entering every single job.
I’d love to hear some work arounds or if anyone has a app plug in to solve my issue… Anyone familiar with ServiceM8 I’d love something that looks like staff schedules

Hi @Eda6195!

Great question. I’m going to move this to the “Discussions” section of our “Feature Requests” area for other users to comment on as well.

The apps in our apps marketplace that currently work with calendars are the Notes app, and the TMetric app.

I will also say that even if you don’t find the perfect app for you that’s currently existing in our marketplace, we also offer a very dynamic apps framework that will allow you to build the perfect calendar app within your monday.com account as well!

I actually posted it here in the hopes someone could quote on build me something? Or let me if they already had a solution

Hey @Eda6195,

This certainly sounds like a frustrating problem and I would be interested to see how CarbonWeb might be able to solve this. Our team has been working with monday.com users on a number of projects designed to ease their day-to-day activities. If you have time in your schedule this week I’d be happy to provide you with a free consultation to see what may be possible: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you continue utilizing monday.com!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hey, I know exactly what you’re talking about, basically you want a “Estimated Time” column that will create an event of that duration.
This is something that cannot be solved through monday or any other monday apps right now, but through a zapier account you can solve it.

I’m willing to hop on a short video call for free to consult you on how to do it yourself, and we can talk about a quote if you can’t figure it out

turetzkyron@gmail.com

-Ron Turetzky

• Year 3 Compsci BSc, currently working in BioData (Specifically Metagenomics)
  • Created and distributed monday.com templates to student unions
  • Hosted an event for student unions with the Academic Relations dept at monday.com
  • My templates were added to monday.com’s website
  • Board of directors member at my student union
  • Currently implementing monday.com in an organization