Call for applications: QR Code Item Tracking App stopped by Skiply

Hi there :wave:,
After 2 years of operation and thousands of users, we decided to stop pushing our monday.com Item tracking App in the Marketplace.
It is too far away from our core business, and we don’t have the ressources to make the improvements it deserves in the future (and believe me, the potential is high).
@dipro suggested that some of you could be interested to take it over.
Do not hesitate to contact me if it is the case, I will be very happy to discuss it with you.
Cheers!

1 Like

hi @jeromeskiply

Sorry to here you are pulling the plug on this. We might be able to take this over, depending on how the apps infra works out and what the future needs are. We run all our (15+) monday integrations app on a NodeJS (through Plesk/nginx) platform and I propose to setup a call to see if your app will fit in that platform easily.

1 Like

As someone who has just built a business operation around this, are there any more details on this?

Especially, how long will the current functionality continue to work?

Hi Rob,

Service will be maintened for existing users.

I’d like to learn more about this, what’s the best way to reach out?

Hi @dcwilson, please send my your email by private message, and I will send you the documents.

Hi! I’m happy to announce Triggerly App for tracking items with QR code is about to be released soon. With Triggerly you can Tracks orders and inventory with QR Code

You can sign up here for an early access.

1 Like

Hi @Nir-Jetpack,
Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to organize a marketing campain to our existing users!
On our side, we will soon offer a new App for our core business (which is not item tracking).