Can anyone suggest a good widget or other method to create a leaderboard based on staff performance ratings?

We’d like to create a dashboard-based leaderboard that we can share with staff members (who aren’t Monday users) and use to gamify performance. Ideally, I’d like to show profile images and have the leaderboard update based on stats from a board that stores the performance stats, but manual updating would work if that’s the only option.

Thanks!

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply!

For this, I’d suggest using the “Embed Everything” widget (https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002383219-The-Embed-Everything-Widget) for the profile images and the “Numbers Widget” for the performance stats. Also, I’d suggest using the “Chart Widget” and the “Workload Widget”.

Let us know if you still have any questions about this at support@monday.com! Hope this helps!

Thanks! I ended up doing it with the Chart Widget, but will look into using the others to make it fancier!

Seon

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.