Can't access the first column in a board

I’m using the GraphQL API to query a board and it’s going great so far. Only issue is that for some reason the very first column in my board is not getting returned. Only the other columns after it. Is the first column a protected / special column for some reason?

My query is:

query {
  me {
    name
  }
  boards(ids:<board_id>) {
    name
    id
    columns() {
      id
      title
      type
    }
    items() {
      id
      column_values() {
        id
        text
        title
        # value
        # type
      }
    }
  }
}

Hello @davidenergy and welcome to the community!

I hope you like it here :muscle:

The API will have access to whatever the user whose API key is being used, has access to.

So if the first column has some permissions set and the user does not have access to it, then the API will not return that column either.

Other than that, the columns that the user does have access to, should be retrieved.

If that is not the case, please send us an email to appsupport@monday.com with a screen recording of the process so we can take a look into it.

Cheers,
Matias

Thanks - the solution was actually including name as a field to grab under items().

Hello again @davidenergy,

Ohhh you meant the name column as your first column!

I am glad you found the solution!

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
Matias

Hi @Matias.Monday - I actually asked another question on another page. I’ll link here, would love if you have an answer.

Hello there,

I replied in the other topic!

Hi @Matias.Monday, I asked another question on the board if you have a moment to take a look. Question unrelated to this but figured I’d ping you, thanks!

Hello @davidenergy,

I will reply on the other topic! No need to ping since we check all topics :slightly_smiling_face: