Connect with certified experts

Hi monday community! Eduardo here. I am from the monday partnerships team, and I wanted to let you know about a new way you can connect with certified experts.

I realized that many of you are looking for an expert to help with automations, integrations, migrations, and workflow implementation in general. Because of that, monday build a certified experts store where you can connect with people that can help, see the different packages they offer, and even buy packages. Follow this link to visit the store.

All experts in the store are certified and vetted by monday, so you will be in good hands! I hope this is useful and help you all to have a more powerful WorkOS :rocket:

Hi Eduardo, can you lay how individuals can join this list? My focus is migrations and custom apps (with code), and it doesn’t look like any of the partnership types quite fit that. Thanks!

Hi James! Thanks for your interest. For now, you have to be part of our channel partners program in order to be listen on our certified store. You can learn more about the program here