Consultant needed to further develop our environment (planning, budget monitoring, time tracking, invoicing)

Hi all, we are a compact but growing creative agency from The Netherlands. We very recently started working with Monday and are reasonably happy with our basic setup; basic CRM, project and task management. In addition to optimise the current setup, we want to build it out further including integration of 3rd party apps if needed. Areas of interest:

• Team planning
  • Time tracking & budget monitoring
  • Client reports & generating invoicing (e.g. fixed fee project with billable excess cost)

I would love to get in touch with an expert, perhaps jump on a call to see if we match, and then work towards a new iteration of our Monday environment.

Feel free to shoot me a message!

Ian

1 Like

Hi Ian,

Would love to better understand your needs and plan next steps. Can you be available today at 14.30?

Here my email to send the invitation francesco.fiorini@omnidea.it

I look forward to receiving it.

Best

1 Like

Hello!

We at Omnitas does not have any capacity left with the few weeks left this year. I would however like to direct you to our time reporting app to hopefully cover your time tracking and budgeting needs:
https://monday.com/marketplace/10000000

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Francesco, highly appreciate the swift response, thank you. As this is quite an important thing for us I’m looking to gather some more responses and schedule some calls next week. I also want to include one of my colleagues.

I will get back to you asap.

Cheers,

Ian

Thank you for your suggestion Thomas. Will look into it!

1 Like

Hey there @ianpiepenbrock and welcome to the monday.com community! I’m glad to hear you are enjoying your initial usage of the platform. I work with CarbonWeb and we are a monday.com referral partner who tailors the user experience component-by-compoonent. I’d be interested in learning a bit more about your situation and to see how our team might be able to help.

If you would like to schedule a time with please do so here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you continue using monday.com!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

1 Like

Hi Ricky, very much appreciate the response. We are looking to schedule some calls next week and see what would be the best match for us. Will schedule a call via the link you provided asap! Cheers, Ian

1 Like

Sounds good @ianpiepenbrock! I look forward to connecting with you.

Ricky

Hi Ian,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew