Consultation Help for New Implementation

I am currently looking for a quick consult for a new client that I am bringing onto the platform. Their use case involves onboarding using 5-7 pretty detailed documents that need to be pre filled. I’m trying to figure out a way to best have the client fill out a form and then generate the documents, and help automate the whole process. I have the build almost done other than the onboarding piece (leads and sales are pretty close to complete), just looking for some advice on how best to do it. Right now I’m looking at a solution where they would send an email to a client with a link to their website with a custom ref attribute (the item ID), where they would then fill out a multi step WSForm and then that pulse ID would be used to tie the information back to the board, and once the client fills the form out, the automation would generate the doc (using docugen currently but open to suggestion) and send it to them for signatures. Alternatively, we could have a signature field on the form that could then be placed into the document automatically. Just looking for input on this custom use case.

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me on Skype to discuss further.

https://join.skype.com/invite/i5fXQCdgyCFd

Regards!

Seth R

If I am understanding correctly , I think the document generation makes sense mid-way vs at the end, then scan the doc for data and have it populate the board. Send me a message on LinkedIn and/or I provided my email by private message.

Hi,
Radhika here, I am from Upstream, we are an Australian company helping clients globally, we are also a platinum monday.com partner. We excel in automation, custom integration and would like to help clients via our expertise. We understand every business needs different outcomes and have different goals, therefore our experts are here to help you achieve your goal.

Please feel free to book a meeting via Meetings

Thanks,

Hi Barry,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew