Copy Column and Paste in a different Board

The column template feature is ONLY available to “Enterprise” subscriptions? Is this a JOKE?

5 Likes

Don’t know what the JOKE is, it works perfectly in my non-enterprise account

@basdebruin I’m seeing enterprise only as well. We have a Pro plan.

3 Likes

Hi @rick, I am on a Pro plan too. Time to contact support I would say :slight_smile:

Hi @basdebruin, I did, and they confirmed: ONLY available on an Enterprise subscription.

Maybe a monday club membership helps?

I confirmed as well. Enterprise only. From support:

“The column template feature is an enterprise feature that we sometimes offer to some users who are a part of a beta program test. I would be happy to grant the feature to your account to trial for two weeks!”

I’ve started a new topic on this issue, I hope they reconsider locking this behind enterprise.

1 Like

I also see no reason why this should be enterprise only. I am on a Pro plan and this feature is such a common place need that it should be available for everyone down to the basic plan.

I request that this feature be unlocked from Enterprise only use.

4 Likes

I’m furious. This is a basic requirement. I’m having second thoughts about continuing my subscription.

3 Likes

I have access to Save Column as a Template. I’m on a Pro plan.

@JohnW see my comment directly from Monday.com support above: Copy Column and Paste in a different Board - #32 by rick

If you are on a pro plan then as support mentioned above, you will likely lose that access since you were probably part of the beta testing that they offered for a limited time. It has been confirmed that this is an enterprise only feature, but that they grant temporary access for trial use and testing.

@TyeZ Thanks for the update. I saw the comments above but found them confusing since I still have access on my Pro plan. Thought it would have disappeared by now.

Poor approach to testing by Monday.

They should beta test with the intended end users. Not beta test Enterprise features with Pro users then snatch it away.

1 Like

Also want this feature as a pro user.

May I add that this should work at the task and subitem level.

1 Like

Seriously, Monday this should be part of Pro licenses. SMH

6 Likes

I’ve been looking for an answer to this, as this is a pretty basic necessity even for small start-up size team (read: my company). It’s going to hurt adoption A LOT that this is an enterprise feature and not included on Pro plans.

4 Likes

A column copy feature would be fantastic. I’m currently trying to copy email addresses from one board to another. Since no copy column feature (and the column template doesn’t work for email) exists, I used the mirroring initially only to discover that when I used the mirrored column emails (directly emailed from the board) the pulse updates went to the originating board, NOT the current board. Would be nice to be able to copy the email addresses in the column easily or have the mirror column update the pulse in the board it is currently on and not the parent board. Thanks!

2 Likes

So frustrating that this is only available for enterprise. Now I have to manually set up the same exact column on 20 boards!

3 Likes

WTF Monday! How can this be for enterprise only??? Can a Monday rep please justify this? @Julia-monday.com you can’t honestly think this is cool or fair? Like why announce how exciting it is, when majority of us can’t use it? I’m on a pro plan too. Where is the support for small business? Looks like I’ll be stuck wasting time rebuilding columns, wouldn’t you want me to be saving time to grow the business to the stage where we require enterprise plan for fundamental reasons? It’s times like this you start keeping your eye’s open for other solutions and stop recommending Monday to others. Can see there are already several complaints about this, yet nothing has been done?

6 Likes