Creat a board that compiles information form another board' s groups

Hi,

I have a board 1 with multiple groups. As I want to have an aggregated vision of those groups I wanted to create a new board 2 where I could have that. Basically my groups in board 1 would correspond to lines on board 2. Would it be possible?

Thank you!!

hi @pacarvalho

Welcome to the community. An interesting use case leading to some questions :). On you overview board you want 1 item representing a group on another board. Do you have multiple of these boards with groups that you all want to aggregate to one overview board? If so, probably this app can help you monday.com: Apps Marketplace. Rollup Multiple Board (or RMB) by default aggregates as many down-level boards you want. The down-level boards are created by the app from a monday.com template. To limit what you see on a single item in the overview board the app supports filtering. At this moment there is no filtering based on groups but it can easily be worked around by using dropdown columns.

In that scenario you will see an overview board with e.g.

• item 1: shows aggregated data (sum, % of status, timeline etc) from board-1 and dropdown value “group-1”
  • item 2: shows aggregated data (sum, % of status, timeline etc) from board-1 and dropdown value “group-2”
  • item 3: shows aggregated data (sum, % of status, timeline etc) from board-2 and dropdown value “group-1”
  • etc

Happy to discuss this in more detail through DM or Teams/Zoom meeting.

Hi Bas!

Thank you very much for you help. Would you be available for a quick Teams meeting today?

Thank you!!