Create an inspection sheet

We use Monday to organize our service department workflow. We need to digitize a vehicle inspection form, covert it into a PDF document and store in a file column in a pule that is specific to each vehicle. We are looking for a Monday developer that is highly skilled in automation, integration and overall design to help develop other boards/tables we use to run and automate our business workflows.

1 Like

Hey @Carmotive welcome to the monday community!

I have extensive experience setting up monday.com for small and medium size businesses for project mgmt, operations & service management. I also specialize in integrations using both monday.com provided integrations as well as custom 3rd party integrations using integromat/zapier.

I would be excited to sit down and discuss your usecase and if we would be a good fit to work together. If you are interested go ahead and schedule a time to discuss in more detail: Calendly - Tim Little

Best Regards!

We would love to speak with you about partnering with us to implement monday.com to meet your requirements. You can message me at jenna@iointegration.com to schedule an intro call. You can also find more info on our company here: | IO Integration. Good luck and we hope to hear from you! – Jenna Mac Killop CSM IO Integration

Hi @Carmotive - Welcome to the community! Our company Polished Geek specializes in building power workflows with automation and integration in monday. Our background prior to becoming a certified monday partner was custom application development, so our entire team has the skill to help you discover and define the right solution for your service department. I’d love to chat with you to learn more about your needs and see how we can help.

Book a Consultation with us: https://meet.polishedgeek.com/more-with-monday

I will mention that this week (Oct 4th) is quite booked up due to our principals traveling for a business conference and monday․com’s annual conference in the same week. Hopefully we can connect next week if you are comfortable waiting a bit to chat.

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

Hey there @Carmotive,

Welcome to the monday.com community and thanks for leaning on the forums for some help! This certainly sounds like an interesting project and I would be interested in seeing how CarbonWeb may be able to help.

We have been partnering with companies to implement their solutions component-by-component to insure quick turnaround and consisten execution. I’d be happy to provide you with a free one-hour consutlation with a senior member of our Integrations team.

In the meantime, feel free to grab some time with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew