Create Google Drive folder when pulse is created?

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if Monday.com currently has the integration with Google Drive that would allow m.com to create a new folder in Google Drive upon pulse creation?

Hi Kody!

At the moment, we have an integration with Google drive to upload documents onto your monday.com boards. Would you mind expanding on the use case for this? Have you seen this elsewhere? Curious to know what this would look like so we can pass it along to our product team.

Thanks!
Laura

When we create a new project, often times a Pulse, we usually will have an associated creative brief that will be stored in a Google Drive folder that we manually have to create each time. In light of trying to be more efficient it would be neat if we could allow new pulses in a board to create a Google Drive folder with the pulse name. That way when we get working on that project we just jump into the Drive folder and know we are in the right place because the folder directly corresponds with the pulse.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks so much!

9 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: Was there any update on this?
I’m also looking for a way where I can get Google Drive to create a new Client folder the moment a new lead is received. Thanks!

You can integrate Google drive and write custom query to make new folder for every new client.

Thanks Julie. I’m quite new to all this. Would you be able to share how I can write a custom query like this?

1 Like

I’d also like to know please! What steps does this involve and what subscription on Monday.com would you require?

@lauralev I have exactly the same request as Kody - when we have new projects start we want to create a new folder on Google Drive where we store any and all files related to the client (as we may have multiple projects with the same client, that utilise the same files, so having the files stored in the File Gallery of a Board or File Column of a project doesn’t really work)

@lauralev Hi, I have the same request. Every time a Deal stage is changed to Won, I would like a Google Drive Folder created so that we can easily handover information to the delivery teams. Is this possible?

This can be easily accomplished with make.com plugging into monday. There are free tiers based on usage.

If anyone needs a hand feel free to reach out any time.
Mark

Hey there! With DriveSync integration, you can easily connect your board items and files to Google Drive.
Whenever you create a new item, DriveSync will automatically create a folder for it in Google Drive. Plus, it will make sure that the files from your items get copied into their respective Google Drive folders too. Super convenient!
@kody.vansistine @lauralev @JohnTMF @juliejohn @jack_rowley @JoeM @mark.anley