We develop a series of boards following these parameters:
• Monday Pro version.
• Free integrations only.
• CRM with 10 salespeople for each of the three managers and one director.
• Contact, clients and corporations boards.
• Salespeople cannot see boards between them; they capture all the information. Additionally, support specific people can modify the information on the salesperson’s boards.
• Managers can view and modify their salespeople’s boards, but cannot see other manager’s boards.
• The director must the operations and obtain reports (dashboards and views).
• The operational flow should be reasonably fast.
What we developed was:
- Contact, clients and corporation boards with connected and mirror columns for data integrity.
- One specific board for each salesperson, that automatically creates an item in the manager board connecting them, mirroring all manager’s board columns in the salesperson board, setting the salesperson as an assignee and stabilizing the permissions of the manager’s board using the people’s column for edit only.
- We created a Dashboard for the director that includes all three managers’ boards.
We are not sure if this is the correct or only way to solve this, in any of you have other ideas or any alternative solution to implement this, taking into account the limitations, please let us know.