I entirely new on Monday, and currently, I’m working on building automation to make processes efficient.
- I have a Global board called “Customer Config” - I want that board to consume the information from boards within different workspaces, via automation NOT manually.
- I have workspaces which within them I have the “Customer Config” board per project –> “<CUSTOMER_NAME> Customer Config”.
- The difference between the Global board and what is being created per customer is that the columns on the “Customer Config” are rows “<CUSTOMER_NAME> Customer Config”.
So basically, I have many boards within varied workspaces, and I want the automation to do the following:
- Whenever a new “<CUSTOMER_NAME> Customer Config” --> a new raw to be added on the Global board.
- Whenever status change within one of the various “<CUSTOMER_NAME> Customer Config” to modify the associated project on the Global board.