[RELEASED] Current status of subitem API support?

Regarding the closing of topics, our team is trying out a new flow of answering our developer questions within our community. This is something we’re working through, and will be putting out a message once we’ve finalized this workflow of answering tickets. Thank you for your patience in the meantime and for this invaluable feedback!

For the last thread you included, it seems the developer experiencing the issue never got back to the other developer who was assisting. I can say from my own testing though, that this 25 subitem limit seems to be misplaced.

I would say in general, while our developer community is here to help each other out, unless the information originates from a member of the monday.com team, to take the responses with a grain of salt.

I totally understand your last point! I agree that it would make more sense to query the subitem board, and from there, be able to have a field attribute linking the subitems returned back to the parent items from which they sit. This is something our developers are aware of, but still working to build out. I will be sure to add your feedback onto the existing pile. Thank you!

1 Like