I am stuck trying to understand how custom triggers work. I think im missing a step in the flow. I am creating both custom triggers and actions.
So here we go:
- 1st step: create the trigger with input and output fields.
- 2nd step: create the action with input and output fieds.
- 3rd step: connect both trigger and action in the resource->models tab.
- 4th step: subscribe the board to the integration.
- 5th step: this is the one i am missing. When the trigger get triggered, it should call a endpoint in my backend passing me the info that triggered the action. Instead, the documentation says that I have to call an endpoint (WebhookURL) when i want it to fire. This question make sense?
Thanks in advance for seeing this! Please consider that i already have a working app with multiple custom actions working just fine, so i dont think it is a configuration related question, but a workflow one.