Daily digest time of arrival

Every day I receive the Daily digest mail at 09:10 in the morning. This email gives me a quick overview of what happened within Monday which is great. My working day starts between 08:00 and 08:30 and I would like to check the mail before I start.

It would be great to be able to adjust the time of arrival in my account so I can receive the mail around 07:00 (or any other time).

Thanks!

8 Likes

Absolutely agree!

I’ve always started work and sorting out the day’s tasks before the update comes and find it almost useless at that point.

It would also be really handy to switch off the updates over the weekend.

4 Likes

It would be great to be able to adjust the time of arrival in my account so I can receive the mail around 07:00 (or any other time).

+1. I’d love to have to option to schedule the Daily Digest to a local time of my choosing.

As you say, it’s almost redundant arriving after 9am each day when you’ve already done your daily planning.

2 Likes

+1 on this would be awesome

+1 to delivery time
+1 to ability to turn it off on the weekend

P.S. Have enjoyed not receiving it by using the OOO feature for the past few days! :raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

Besides agreement on all said above, I would like to add that the ability to select the type of content for daily would be great. The team is currently getting too many notifications and I’m trying to make sure the ones they get are strategic, or no notifications (even the summaries) will be read/utilized.
Thanks!

Monday team, is there an ability to tweak the time of arrival and the notifications it includes?