Dashboard of every task in every workspace

Hello Monday Community,

As I am currently not aware of any way for our CEO to get a complete graphical overview of every task in every workspace in Monday.com I would like to propose a request for a dashboard with this functionality. This would be very useful as a way to keep track of what the individual teams in the company is currently working on and how heavy their workload is.

Hi @Ralle - Welcome to the community! Does your CEO want to see these tasks broken out by workspace, or by staff member or something else? I have a few recommendations to share but would like to better understand your use case first.

If you think a live conversation would be helpful, we offer a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions in the community each week. You can book one here: Book Polished Geek: more with monday.com

Hey @PolishedGeek - Thank you, and thanks for the reply! To elaborate further: We are a small company of 15 people divided in departments such as Marketing, Sales etc. In this context our CEO wants to be able to get a quick overview of what tasks our departments are currently working on to get a better understanding of how the company is performing in the different departments. Therefore seeing the tasks broken out by workspace sounds promising! If further details are needed ill check out the live conversation option.