Data residency support for apps

Support for data residency was introduced with the EU data center location for enterprise customers. How are apps on the marketplace affected? How can an app indicate support for data residency? as of today we are only able to provide a single base url in an app definition.

1 Like

Hey @keerts :wave:

hat’s a great question! To be transparent with you, currently, the app marketplace isn’t available in the EU region just yet.

We are constantly trying to improve the framework and product, and at this point in time, we are still developing the best possible infrastructure to support monday.apps around the globe. At the time, we are not able to commit to a timeframe on app availability in the EU region just yet, but please stay tuned for future updates.

I will get back to you once I have more details to share here :slight_smile:

-Alex

@keerts

I do have some best practice guidelines to share:

Multitenancy

Please ensure your app follows the best practices laid out in this article, if you do that your app will be able to handle multi-region capabilities moving forward. That said, at this time I am not able to shed more light on when this would be part of the platform just yet.

I hope this helps!

-Alex

1 Like

Thanks, that’s good generic info. If there is any progress in the data residency area I would love to hear about it. Always happy to give feedback on the topic from the perspective of app development as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.