Digital Film Academy looking to hire a developer to roll out Monday the right way

Hello,

We are looking to use Monday as our main costumer relations system and have it automate some functions of admission. We have a specific set of features and need someone with experice to impliment them using Monday, a few integrated apps (like Mailchimp and Pandadoc for example) and API calls to our student information system, Populi.

We are looking to start implementation immediately.

2 Likes

Hey there @GuyMor and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

What you are looking to get done is certainly achievavle and I’d be happy to see how the team at CarbonWeb might be able to help. We have implemented quite a few complex CRMs with custom integrations. Our team takes on solutions component-by-component and I’d be happy to discuss how we can get this done for you! Please schedule with me here if you want to have an initial consult: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you move forward.

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

We would love to talk to you about your monday.com needs. If you’d like to have an intro call with us this week, feel free to send an email to jenna@iointegration.com. Thank you! – Jenna

Hi @GuyMor :wave:

upstream can help. We have dedicated teams including Solutions Engineers and our full stack Dev Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We’re also Platinum Partners, APAC Partner of the Year for 2020 and monday.com Preferred Partners so a safe and knowledgeable pair of hands.

Feel free to drop me an email via peta@upstreamtech.io or book an informal chat/discovery meeting with me here if preferred. I’d be very interested to learn more about your requirements and end goals for your monday.com set up.

Kind regards,
Peta Bolger - upstream

Hi Guy,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers,
Andrew

Hello Andrew,

We are looking to roll out an admissions CRM system for a small post-secondary school.

We have several lead sources:

1. Direct web forms on our two websites; digitalfilmacademy.edu, codeimmersives.com
  2. Social Media interaction
  3. Bulk spreadsheets from 3rd party education lead providers
  4. Importation from Federal Aid applications (currently imported into Student Information System that has a robust API)

We would like to automate the process of requesting and receiving documents, advance prospective students (clients) through the necessary steps automatically to the final goal of acceptance and the signing or Enrollment Agreements (our contract with them).

We have a need to mass email, communicate through SMS text, and call. We would like all interactions to be documented in the student record (Monday updates?) for review.

We are open to buying into services that would plug into Monday to achieve the above.
I have a more complete list of requests that I can go into in our meeting.

Tomorrow morning is the best day for me to meet this week are you available 10am EST?

Regards,

Hi @GuyMor !

welcome to the monday .com community!

If you are planning to use monday com as your customer relations system and looking for someone with experience to implement third-party applications like Mailchimp and Pandadoc with monday Work OS, I would suggest you seek help from hire a monday.com developer. By partnering with a certified expert, you can quickly get started with implementation and make the most of this Work OS.