Can you disable export functionality?

Hello. Due to company policy, it is required that users should not be able to export the boards contents to Excel or any other filetype. Is there some configuration for disabling the export functionality?

Thank you in advance
Antonis

1 Like

Hi @tonydee! Hope you’re well! Apologies for such a late reply. I’m just jumping into the community today to help out a bit, and I saw your question.

The quick answer: You can disable export to excel! This is an Enterprise feature. Here’s a quick preview of the Permissions tab for Enterprise:

There are a few more permissions options that were cut off in my screenshot. They are “Upload profile picture” and “Create Workspaces”. Both options can be limited as well.

Enterprise is full of amazing features, especially for data security and privacy. For anyone who would like a private demo and walkthrough of Pro vs. Enterprise features, so you can decide if Enterprise is really right for your business, you can book one below with us at Polished Geek. We are happy to provide detailed insights into the pros and cons of upgrading, including pricing, how using Enterprise Item Permissions can streamline your boards and improve team collaboration, and a full discussion of the many security features included in Enterprise.

If Enterprise isn’t right for you after we’ve reviewed your business needs, we’ll honestly tell you so, plus provide expert recommendations on how to maximize the value of your plan if you choose to stay with Pro. We’ll tell it like it is, and help you get all the info you need to make an informed decision either way.

Of course, if you do choose to go with Enterprise, we provide complimentary training and onboarding sessions for your team to help you get started with all those exciting new features quickly. And as your partner, we also will work through our official monday channels to get you access as early as possible to any new Enterprise features that are in limited release or beta.

If interested, please book a private Enterprise demo here: Book Polished Geek: more with monday.com

~ Deb Cinkus
Polished Geek

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.