Error when trying to open plan selection

Hi monday team, I trying to open plan selection with
monday.execute('openPlanSelection', {});
and I’m getting and error execute command isn't available or supported for this app feature type. Previously when I was testing this after calling execute method plan selection page was opening. I need to add I’m testing this on development version of the app.

1 Like

Hello there @ptkocz and welcome to the community!

In this case, would you be able to send us an email to appsupport@monday.com so we can take a closer look into the issue?

Please include:

1. The full script you are using
  2. The full response you get
  3. A description of your app (what it does, what features it has and how you are firing that method)
  4. A screen recording (or screenshots) of the steps you are taking so we can see the full picture
  5. Where you are testing it (in your local environment? In the preview screen of your app’s configuration page? In an actual board?)

Looking forward to hearing from you over email :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Matias

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the exact same error, looks like the sdk method execute is being blocked.
We cannot give users the option to select a plan, please help.

Thanks

Hello there @neri and welcome to the community!

Our team has found the source of the issue and a fix will be deployed today.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Matias

2 Likes

Hi. I know this discussion doesn’t have any activity since January but I’m facing the same issue.

It doesn’t seem to work inside the Settings dialog of an application (feature type: “AppFeatureAccountSettingsView”). This makes sense since the settings view itself is a dialog/modal.

How would one go about dealing with this issue?

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi @Zatura24,

This method should not work outside of a production environment – i.e. unless you have the application listed in the marketplace.

1 Like

I would go further and say that you need to check whether the marketplace team have added monetisation to you app before triggering that dialog.

You can check all of this using…

query {

## Check for monetization
    apps_monetization_status {
        is_supported
    }

## Check for app subscription
    app_subscription {
        plan_id
        renewal_date
        billing_period
        days_left
        is_trial
    }  

## Check for monday.com subscription tier
    account {
        id
        name
        slug
        tier
        plan {
            version
            max_users
        }
    }

## Check for monday.com email address
    me {
      email
    }
}

If apps_monetization_status.is_supported you can then check the app_subscription for your app and the monday.com. subscription tier, in account.plan`.

2 Likes