Expose GraphQL Schema without Authorization Header

When attempting to add Monday.com GraphQL API as a remote schema I get a not Authenticated response… as expected.

From a potential marketplace application development perspective it would be great to load the schema remotely without an access token.

Have setup that uses Hasura and correlates multiple data sources to Monday pulses from different GraphQL sources. Each subsequent request will come from a different authenticated user, so the access token is not available during the initial setup.

1 Like

Hey @kamescg :wave:

That does sound pretty interesting on paper and I’ve asked our development team to take a look at your suggestion as well :slight_smile: Would you mind clarifying how this would be helpful to your team and other builders? I’d love to know a bit more detail here so that we can gauge the impact of this improvement correctly.

-Alex

Would you mind clarifying how this would be helpful to your team and other builders?

Primarily just streamlining a proxy server setup with first requiring an access token. It’s not the end of the world, because I can request a users access token before initializing a new service via Kubernetes, but not having that dependency would make the setup safer as users access tokens wouldn’t be stored.

Will have an example in a couple of days.