Finding items with no assigned owner or people

How can I find items created but not assigned to an owner or people? Is there a search everything syntax that I’m missing?

Hi @MKBlazek - Do you want to find all of them across your entire account? Or within a board? Let me know and I’ll do a screenshot or video clip to show you best method.

Hi! Thanks - across the entire account. We’re still getting our system set up, and I think there are some items out there with no date and with no owner…and so those orphans aren’t being attended to!

Thanks!

| Polished Geek: more with monday.com | Expert Services & Custom Development for monday.com PolishedGeek monday.com Partner
March 21 |

• | - |

Hi @MKBlazek - Do you want to find all of them across your entire account? Or within a board? Let me know and I’ll do a screenshot or video clip to show you best method.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

MARY KATHRYN BLAZEK​

Director of Operations

she/her/hers

Direct:

Mobile:

Email:

mkblazek@tincproductions.com

Office: 212.706.0514
​214 W. 50th Street, Suite 400
​New York, NY 10019
​www.tincproductions.com

v02122021

Hi @MKBlazek – using the Filter button on the top of your board (either a Tornado looking icon or a Funnel icon), you can navigate to the column you’d like to filter by and choose the Blank/Unassigned option. This will filter all of the board data by all items where someone is not assigned. Hope this helps!