Formula for priority countries

Hi all,

I’m working on a project for a client. We have a list of 100+ countries in the table. My assignment is to make a priority list for 14 of those countries. The countries aren’t listed as countries in the table though, they are grouped in regions (South America, Europe, Asia…) This is the code that I am using but it is not working, it states “Illegal formula”:

IF(OR({Country}=“France”, {Country}=“Germany”, {Country}=“Greece”, {Country}=“Ireland”, {Country}=“The Netherlands”, {Country}=“Poland”, {Country}=“Spain”, {Country}=“Brazil”, {Country}=“Canada”, {Country}=“Japan” , {Country}=“Mexico”, {Country}=“Philippines” , {Country}=“New Zealand” , {Country}=“South Africa” = TRUE, SWITCH({Priority}), “High”, 3, “Medium”, 2, “Low”, 1) => 3
I’ve created a “Priority” column because when I didn’t have it, it gave me an error that the priority value doesn’t exist.

Hello @Dax1 ,

You would need something like this :

The logic being Country and then Status for that country.

And it would look like this:

You could also put text for a value countries you do not care about, meaning anything other the 14 countries you mentioned (we do not care in the following example):

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

1 Like

Yes! Thank you! This works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like