Formulas only on pro plan?

are basic formulas truly just on the pro plan? Am i correct that I can’t even set up basic math functions without upgrading to a pro plan?

@quickdrifters

That is correct. Only Pro and Enterprise level accounts can even create the column.

Jim - Subscribe to The Monday Man
Watch Our Latest Video: monday Formulas: the SECRET Functions

Hey @quickdrifters ~ Welcome to the Community! :wave:

As Jim mentioned, The Formula Column is only available starting on The Pro Plan and above.

We do not split up access to the formula column from “simple” formulas versus “advanced” formulas – having access to the formula column means you can do as little or as much as you want with it!

I hope this helps to clarify! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @quickdrifters :wave:

I’ve gone ahead and marked my last message as the answer.

However, if you ever decide to move to a Pro Plan, you may find some helpful information in one of our formula support articles:

I hope this helps! Feel free to open a new thread if you have any additional questions about the platform or contact support@monday.com and our team will be happy to help :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna