Free Initial Consults!

Hello Monday.com Community,

My name is Peter Lyngdal. I’m a consultant located in Minneapolis, MN, USA, and I am an avid user of Monday.com. Monday.com has been an incredible tool for my office and helpful for my team. Prior to the novel coronavirus, my company utilized Monday.com in our office to increase workload transparency and productivity, manage projects, meet deadlines, and track business objectives. Now, as we all work-from-home due to events beyond our control, transparency and project management are even more important to our success. By using Monday.com, my team has had a very easy transition into their virtual offices. We’ve found so much opportunity in Monday.com that we want to share our knowledge with you!

Right now, my firm is offering free initial web consultations to any business that is looking to enhance their usage of Monday.com. Whether your company is 3 people, 50 people, or 500 people, we can help you utilize Monday.com in the best way for your business. During our call, we’ll listen to understand your company goals and needs. After the initial consult, we can create implementations, custom board configurations, and unique automations to help you achieve your objectives.

To learn more about my experience with Monday.com and how we can support your business, please email me at plyngdal@mmcmsp.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Peter Lyngdal

Pete, would love to visit with you. Could you reach out to me at shirley.walker@team-cpr.com or give me a call at (501) 223-2776, ext 1003?